The Classroom/Audiovisual Technology Support (CATS) team strongly supports the academic mission of The Johns Hopkins University. We support a large variety of technology-enhanced general pool classrooms and computer classrooms
that give faculty, staff and students convenient access to up to date IT resources and an enhanced academic experience throughout the Homewood Campus.
- Need help finding a specific technology classroom that will fit your teaching needs? Use the new search tool!
- Our regular hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM, Saturday 8AM-12PM. Support beyond those hours are subject to charge and must be arranged in advance (weekends are charged a 4 hour minimum).
- For assistance in General Pool Classrooms only, call 410-516-6699.
- Submit your requests for Event Support on the Request Page.
- Submit your requests for Lecture Capture on the Request Page.
- Check out all of the technology-enhanced classrooms around campus.
- The Digital Media
Center includes a lab area and digital music suite that can be used by any full time student in the Schools of Arts & Sciences and Engineering.